For shock treatment of pools and spas.
Oxidises organic matter without the addition of chlorine or bromine.
Non-chlorine shock should be used to prevent your pool or spa water from deteriorating. When added to your pool or spa on a fortnightly basis you will minimise unpleasant odours and eye burn. Non-chlorine shock oxidises and removes organic contamination from water without increasing chlorine levels. It also reduces unpleasant contaminates. Non-chlorine is the ideal shock treatment for chlorinated or brominated water, but should not be used as an alternative to your day-to-day sanitiser.
Label may differ.